Tree Care & Tips
How To Shop For A REAL Christmas Tree
You want a real tree – great! Here’s how to find the best Christmas tree for you!
1. Dress accordingly when shopping for a tree here at the farm. Wear comfortable, low-heeled shoes or boots for walking. Also – check the weather before you head out!
2. Select a tree that best fits your needs. Consider your ceiling height as well... [Read more of this review]
Taking Care of Your FRESH Tree
Want the best advice on taking care of your fresh tree from Hidden Pond Tree Farm? Here are some great tips when selecting and caring for a real Christmas tree:
1. If you’re not going to decorate your tree right away, place it in a container of water and store the tree in a cool, shaded area, sheltered from the wind, such as in a garage.
2. ... [Read more of this review]
How To Recycle Your Christmas Tree
Christmas trees are recyclable! That means they’re good for the environment.
1. Ask your town if they recycle trees. If they do – they just might end up on the beach to help reduce beach erosion!
2. Compost your tree! Either whole or cut up, add your Christmas tree to your compost bin or pile.
3. Create a sanctuary for birds and... [Read more of this review]
Read more posts from Tree Care & Tips